Thursday, September 16, 2004

I'm so affected by it. Seriously. Things don't always go the way they seem to. I was so close, just so close. Then again, there are always misconceptions. I don't know how to solve em anymore. And I'm so tired of explaining. Somehow it all feels like a mirage. But heck it, who'd understand anyways? I guess people sometimes see you differently, superficially. If only they knew, what was inside, before they decided what the outside was. Nothing profound. Just a vague expression to an immaculate question. I supposed everything's solved now, with the imposed silenced. I shall be grateful, if that's what you want me to feel. I meant no harm. I came in peace. And, since the decision to be still, have been made, of what use am I here, trying so hard to express. I shall be resilent and hope for the worse. -Out. Yea, first depressing post from me. Hope it did good. Because I really am.